Click image to enlarge
Be at least 50 years of age
Have an existing diagnosis of Mild Cognitive Impairment or Alzheimer's disease
• Medical exam and lab analysis• Neuropsychological exams and assessments to test memory and other thinking abilities• Transportation assistance to the clinic• Compensation for their time and participation of up to $8,850
• Medical exam and lab analysis
• Neuropsychological exams and assessments to test memory and other thinking abilities
• Transportation assistance to the clinic
• Compensation for their time and participation of up to $8,850
View Clinic Profile
Clinical trials are medical research studies designed to test the safety and/or effectiveness of new investigational drugs, devices, or treatments in humans. These studies are conducted worldwide for a range of conditions and illnesses. Learn more about clinical research and participating in a study at
About Clinical Trials.
| All trademarks are property of their legal owners. | All Rights Reserved
ClinicalConnection.com is a resource that provides information on clinical trials conducted worldwide.
ClinicalConnection.com does not conduct or endorse clinical trials. Please consult your physician before participating.
© All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service