Clinical Trial 47938

Shawnee, KS 66217


Do you often feel nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and an unusual feeling of fullness during or after eating? See if you may qualify for the this clinical research study testing an oral investigational drug.

If you have nausea or discomfort during or after eating, you may have a digestive disorder called gastroparesis that could lead to more serious health issues. Right now, local researchers at WestGlen Gastrointestinal Consultants are testing an oral investigational drug to see if it can improve symptoms like nausea or belly pain after meals.

You may qualify to participate in this research study if you:

  • Are at least 18 years of age
  • Have symptoms of nausea/vomiting or general discomfort (such as abdominal pain or an unusual feeling of fullness) during or after eating


Qualified Participants May Receive:

All study-related medication and care will be at no cost to you if you volunteer and qualify.

Clinical trials are medical research studies designed to test the safety and/or effectiveness of new investigational drugs, devices, or treatments in humans. These studies are conducted worldwide for a range of conditions and illnesses. Learn more about clinical research and participating in a study at About Clinical Trials.